Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Welcome to Reese Studios FYI


During my sessions clients ask me a myriad of questions ranging from baby advice to how to move forward with their modeling careers.

I find that I enjoy giving my two cents.

I know photography blogs tend to focus on.. well photography, so I wanted to touch on topics that I think I would've liked to know if I weren't a photographer, but had the opportunity to speak directly to one.

So I am happily sharing what I have learned over the past 10 years and if one person learns anything or is able to avoid a bad situation from one of my past experiences then I would consider my musings (that's what a blog is, right?!) a success. On this rollercoaster that we call life I have learned and grown so much and I look forward to sharing the good, bad but mostly amazing moments!

1 comment:

  1. :)Nice Read:) i actually like the rollercoaster of life and keep it up, you are a true professional.

    ReplyDelete